Since President Trump is being pestered to death and kept from his agenda to Make America Great Again by special prosecutors, persecution by liberal legislators and a lying press, here are some steps that are available to him that would enrage his accusers, probably shut them up and hopefully put some of them in jail:
1. Immediately make a public announcement that he will cooperate completely with the special prosecutor investigating him for obstruction of justice, and also publicly tell the members of his administration that they, too, are to cooperate with the James Mueller gang.
2. Tell Mueller that, given the lengthy investigation already made into Trump’s administration concerning Russia and obstruction, that he’s giving Mueller six months to bring charges or he will shut down any tributary of the investigation still lingering at that time.
3. Appoint a special prosecutor to investigate Loretta Lynch and her obstruction of justice when she met Bill Clinton on the tarmac at Sky Harbor airport, and why she should not be prosecuted for instructing James Comey to call the Hillary email investigation a “matter” and not a “criminal investigation”.
4. Appoint a special prosecutor to investigate Hillary and her entire email crime involvement. This investigation would include, but not be limited to, Huma Abedin and Anthony Weiner and how they got access to some of Hillary’s high security emails.
5. Appoint a special prosecutor to investigate why James Comey did not immediately report Donald Trump’s alleged obstruction of justice, which Mueller is now considering it to be, when Trump asked Comey if he couldn’t “hopefully” let the Michael Flynn investigation slide. Comey would also be investigated for leaking government information to his Columbia University pal, and for indeed calling the Hillary investigation a “matter“ as Loretta Lynch told him to do, in violation of the law.
6. Launch an investigation into the Republican baseball shooter to determine how his murderous intentions were not caught earlier and how he was able to work for the Bernie Sanders campaign, which at the time was a traditional, abusive Democrat Party political undertaking, without their knowing of his dangerous temperament.
7. Appoint an independent prosecutor to fully investigate Susan Rice and her unmasking of American citizens who were accidentally recorded as a part of the NSA’s policy of checking international calls and conversations.
8. Appoint a special prosecutor to investigate Barack Obama and his order, or at least his acquiescence, to record or bug the Trump campaign staff in the last presidential election. This bugging investigation would not be limited to the Trump staff’s recorded conversations, but would include all such unmaskings.
9. Immediately appoint a special prosecutor to investigate and put a stop to the avalanche of leaked information coming from White House or other administration sources. We need anyone guilty of these leaks to be in jail.
Attorney General Sessions would not recuse himself, but would remain involved in each of these investigations, and quality people like Alberto Gonzales, John Ashcroft, Ken Starr and Michael Mukasey would be appointed to run each of them.
This series of steps may be considered by some as excessive, but it would give Trump a breather in which he could move forward with his agenda, and it would let his opponents know how it feels to be persecuted as he is being. There are too many unanswered questions floating around the swamp of Washington, and as of Wednesday there are too many hunted down, shot-and-wounded Republican legislators and police officers for us to sit idly by while more such incidents are being planned and while President Trump is persecuted in an attempt to get him removed from office.